Frequently Asked Questions
- For enrolment in July (starting with the summer school):
- Early-bird deadline: Candidates applying by 15 March will receive a 10% reduction provided that they are accepted and pay before 31 March.
- Application deadline: 1 May
- For enrolment in September (starting with the EU online courses):
- Early-bird deadline: Candidates applying by 1 August will receive a 10% reduction provided that they are accepted and pay before 15 August.
- Application deadline: 1 September
Please note that even though this programme is largely taught online, we aim to offer a personalised approach to each student enrolled in it. In order to ensure the quality of the programme, we therefore limit the number of enrolled students in this programme to a maximum of 30 per academic year. Given the increased interest in this Postgraduate Certificate in recent years, we advise you to apply and enrol early, to ensure your place in the programme.
The applicable cancellation policy depends on whether a student starts this Postgraduate Certificate programme with the Summer School (in July), or with the online courses (in September):
- For students starting the programme with the Summer School (July), the cancellation policy of the Summer School applies. This policy diverges from the September cancellation policy, as Summer School preparation includes the booking of flights, accommodation, etc.
- For students starting the programme with the online courses (September), the following cancellation policy applies: In case of cancellation before the start of the academic year, an administrative fee of €350 will be charged. Cancellations after the start of the academic year but before 1 December will result in an administrative fee of €350 and a reimbursement of 50% of the total tuition fee. Cancellations after 1 December will not be reimbursed.