Frequently Asked Questions
For enrolment in July (starting with the summer school):
- Early bird deadline: 15 March
Candidates applying by 15 March 2020 will receive a 10% Early Bird discount provided that they are accepted and pay by 31 March 2020.
- Application deadline: 1 May
For enrolment in September (starting with the EU online courses):
- Early bird deadline: 1 August
Candidates applying by 1 August 2019 will receive a 10% Early Bird discount provided that they are accepted and pay by 15 August 2019.
- Application deadline: 1 September.
The applicable cancellation policy depends on whether a student starts this Postgraduate Certificate programme with the Summer School (in July), or with the online courses (in September):
- For students starting the programme with the Summer School (July), the cancellation policy of the Summer School applies. This policy diverges from the September cancellation policy, as Summer School preparation includes the booking of flights, accommodation, etc.
- For students starting the programme with the online courses (September), the following cancellation policy applies: In case of cancellation before the start of the academic year, an administrative fee of €350 will be charged. Cancellations after the start of the academic year but before 1 December will result in an administrative fee of €350 and a reimbursement of 50% of the total tuition fee. Cancellations after 1 December will not be reimbursed.